Dreamgirl Up *Working link Page 5*

Talk anything and everything DMB here.

Moderators: onid41, jkanter

Post Reply
User avatar
dmbandummer
DMBTabs.com Regular
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:14 pm
Location: Chicago.
Contact:

Post by dmbandummer »

I guess VH1.com doesn't like macs.

Oh sure, the flippin' SBC Yahoo Commercial played fine, but when it gets to what I actually went there for . . . bbbbrbrbrbrbppppp.....nothing. Invalid file. Eat my ass Bill Gates.

:lol:
joe.


Image
"That's the beauty of argument, if you argue correctly, you're never wrong." Nick Naylor
Appfro
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 30050
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by Appfro »

KahnTheRevelator wrote:bahahahaha If I woke up to Boyd making eggs I would cry

"are you hungry?"

ahgahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

and the 2nd verse, i was feeling like a creep as i watched you asleep or whatever was when julia was a little girl. dave's a pedophile :shock:

nah, i thought the video sucked personally. i didn't like how they made everyone in the band have a line. cause they all suck as actors.

but julia is so very hot
User avatar
c_tietze
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 2245
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Anytown USA
Contact:

Post by c_tietze »

Best video on that site is when Dave inducts Traffic into the Hall of Fame. Good tripping story. lol!
~ And rain washed away all her tears and I smiled done away was the sum of all my fears ~
User avatar
c_tietze
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 2245
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Anytown USA
Contact:

Post by c_tietze »

What? Julia is so old and busted she looks like the crypt keeper.

I though Stefan's acting was great..."Honey...."
~ And rain washed away all her tears and I smiled done away was the sum of all my fears ~
User avatar
NJPearce22
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 3785
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm
Location: Albion, PA (home); Clarion, PA (school)

Post by NJPearce22 »

IE worked for me...

That was a creepy video!
~Nate
Image
ButlerGSU
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:04 am
Location: Athens, GA
Contact:

Post by ButlerGSU »

Videos match the album as far as quality ;-)

Leroi was the best as far as actors... I laughed when Carter walked up "It was just a dream."

I don't really like this song anyway, the lyrics make no sense at all, he's talking about digging a hole to china greedy men ruling the world and then it jumps to a love song about a girl. The lyrics sound forced like they had to keep going with the song so they made up whatever came to mind. JMO.
paulaitchison
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 4278
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:07 am
Location: vancouver , london, henley and birmingham,

Post by paulaitchison »

not to sure, liked it but it made no sense.

J Rob (her new brand), seems to be stalked by performers from the new "black man group",
i thought it a little OTT, some cool sceans but crush is the best video by far.
morals of the film,
stefans wife wants the rest of the band aswell
and dave has a private cenema in his house that he uses to pleasure himself over "nottinghill"
Gervais on Rosa Parks "she was arrested but then that law was changed- but she didnt stop there, she started sitting in the seats saved for disabled people. unbelavable, she talked to the driver when the bus was in motion- did she have the correct change ready? - did she bollox!"
Appfro
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 30050
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by Appfro »

i think the space between is their best video. so many cool effects and awesome cinematography. crush is def a good one though.
User avatar
c_tietze
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 2245
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Anytown USA
Contact:

Post by c_tietze »

Their best vid is Crush.

In my humble opinion.


ButlerGSU said it best though
~ And rain washed away all her tears and I smiled done away was the sum of all my fears ~
User avatar
dmbandummer
DMBTabs.com Regular
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:14 pm
Location: Chicago.
Contact:

Post by dmbandummer »

ButlerGSU wrote:
Leroi was the best as far as actors... I laughed when Carter walked up "It was just a dream."
I haven't taken Carter's acting seriously since his garbageman stint in "I Did It."

:)
joe.


Image
"That's the beauty of argument, if you argue correctly, you're never wrong." Nick Naylor
User avatar
NJPearce22
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 3785
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm
Location: Albion, PA (home); Clarion, PA (school)

Post by NJPearce22 »

Gravedigger is prettty well put together.
~Nate
Image
User avatar
Brock
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 47701
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:05 pm
Political views: Pragmatic civil libertarian with a tendency toward communal solutions to communal problems
Random movie quote to make you seem hip and "with it": Narcoleptic club owner Snoozin' Lucci
Location: Austin

Post by Brock »

SMTS, Crush, Gravedigger are my favorite videos. Too Much gets a nod for weirding me out when I first saw it (I was fairly young).
※ business
※ blog
User avatar
Nitro1515
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 14554
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 8:16 pm
Political views: Left of the Dial
Random movie quote to make you seem hip and "with it": Sorry Venkman, but I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.
Location: NY

Post by Nitro1515 »

It was alright. I don't think it really made sense with the song though, I was expecting something a little different.
User avatar
Brock
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 47701
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:05 pm
Political views: Pragmatic civil libertarian with a tendency toward communal solutions to communal problems
Random movie quote to make you seem hip and "with it": Narcoleptic club owner Snoozin' Lucci
Location: Austin

Post by Brock »

dmbandummer wrote:I guess VH1.com doesn't like macs.

Oh sure, the flippin' SBC Yahoo Commercial played fine, but when it gets to what I actually went there for . . . bbbbrbrbrbrbppppp.....nothing. Invalid file. Eat my ass Bill Gates.

:lol:
It doesn't work on ANYTHING but Windows XP. It wouldn't load in Windows 2000. (I'm assuming it's because it's in WM10, which Microsoft hasn't released on any platform other than XP.)
※ business
※ blog
User avatar
Nitro1515
DMBTabs.com Authority
Posts: 14554
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 8:16 pm
Political views: Left of the Dial
Random movie quote to make you seem hip and "with it": Sorry Venkman, but I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.
Location: NY

Post by Nitro1515 »

Ok on second viewing I got to say I really liked it. It just made what the song is all about really click in for me. Its not Dave lusting after some girl he just met, its about a girl he has liked since they were both kids which is why you see the kid version of Julia. I think that gives the song a bit of a deeper meaning. The song itself still doesn't really do it for me, but with the video I think its pretty good.
Post Reply