john mayer concert

Looking for a show you've been to? Want to help the community and offer a B&P? Interested in trading videos? Have a new BitTorrent to offer or video to download? This is the place.

Moderators: onid41, jkanter, taylordb, Matty Boom

john mayer concert

Unread postby hattrck24 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:04 pm

hey.. i tried to find a way to try and download the john mayer concert that is being streamed from his website www.johnmayer.com to put on my computer.

anyone know a free program i can download to do this? ive tried a few different programs already and they do not pick up the audio feed so when i try and record there is no sound at all, and one i could hear the music but it was so quiet it wasnt worth doing. or can someone do it for me and send me the file?

thanks
zac
hattrck24

Unread postby Klondog » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Yeah, I'd suggest using something like this to download the stream: http://www.download.com/DownloadStudio/3000-2071_4-10266250.html?tag=mncol
stoca2 wrote:i just read that. I have no defense. I may be mentally retarded I should really just kill myself I am worthless in this world.

Dutch wrote:He's not wrong, but he is being an asshole.
Klondog
DMBTabs.com Authority

Re: john mayer concert

Unread postby Blake » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 pm

I dont know how to grab audio from Flash, but try HiDownload. I've been using the same version for about 4 years now, so I dont knwo if they've made any updates in that area or not, but check it out and see.

edit: i just googled "rip audio from flash" and a few things popped up. may want to check those out as well.
Photostream of my travels. Constantly being updated
https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A8JtdOXmJ0oBzt
Blake
DMBTabs.com Authority

Unread postby hattrck24 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 pm

ok thanks ill look into it
hattrck24

Return to Trading Depot